Helpful
Replies

ip management cisco SF200

husensurya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Hello all,

need help, how to change ip vlan id management cisco sf200, without changing vlan default 1.

Thank you,

Husen.Surya

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update. Don't forget to mark the answer as helpful and accept solution also. It may helpful for other peoples also.

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

husensurya
Level 1
Level 1

@husensurya wrote:

Hi all,

Hello all,

need help, how to change ip vlan id management cisco sf200, without changing vlan default 1.

Thank you,

Husen.Surya

When I change IP management to vlan id 100, unsuccessfully, always going back to vlan id 1 / default vlan.. 

Deepak Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Changing the management VLAN, you have two options.

1) Change the default VLAN under VLAN Management > Default VLAN Settings. This will change all ports and the management VLAN.

2) Add a port to an untagged port in the new VLAN. Once this is done, make sure something is connected to that port, like a computer for making it up.. Now you should be able to change the management VLAN. 

https://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/GetArticle.aspx?docid=0043e1c8d82c41f6acad8f1a5ee6dec4_Configuration_of_Dynamic_IPv4_on_a_SF200_300_Series_Device.xml&pid=2&converted=0

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,

##- thank you for reply, IP management problem already clear. But I found
other problem : I unsuccessfully create vlan untagged / access. When I try
with another switch with same router, vlan access / untagged successful
tested. Can you help one more, how to create vlan access in Cisco sf200-24
-##

##- attachment my configuration vlan access id 90 in fe13, ge1 directly
connected to router vlan trunking gateway. Fyi for IP management
successful connected to IP gateway router. But vlan access still
unsuccessfully.. hikksss -##

there is no attached file. Please check again.

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,

##- FYI attachment -##

If your all devices are on VLAN 90 then GE1 make it access and assign VLAN 90 (If router port is access). If your devices are in VLAN 1 (default) and VLAN 90 then Ge1 must be trunk port and match the same VLAN configuration as your router.
as
If router port configured with Trunk port and VLAN 1 is native and VLAN 90 is tagged then the same settings must be applied to switch also.

Regards,
Deepak Kumar
Regards,
Deepak Kumar,

Hi kumar attachment for my global topology..

acctually i have 13 switch = 1 unit Cisco SG250-26 no problem with vlan tagged and unttaged. 

= 9 units Cisco SF250-48 no problem with vlan tagged and unttaged.

= 1 unit Cisco SG 200-8 no problem with vlan tagged and unttaged.

= 2 units Cisco SF200-24 problem for vlan tagged and unttaged 

Untitled.pngUntitledd.pngUntitledddd.pngUntitledddddd.pngDrawing1.jpg

Hi, I hope I got your problem. You are facing an issue that your port configuration is changing auto while you are going to connect the switch with another switch (Uplink). This is due to Smart port setting in Cisco switch. It will choose the best configuration as per your basic switch configuration.I am not sure where are you missing some basic configuration But I have an alternative solution for you.

Login to Switch and click on Smartport 

Click on Interface Setting 

Select your Interface and click on Edit button

Select Disable in Smartport Application drop-down menu

Click on Apply

Now reconfigure your port and attach new switch. Don't forget to save running-config to startup-config.

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,

##- hi Kumar, problems solved for vlan untagged in sf200. Thanks for all
support. Awesome -##

Thanks for the update. Don't forget to mark the answer as helpful and accept solution also. It may helpful for other peoples also.

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card