Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28463 ディスカッション

Download Intel oneAPI 2022.2 with Fortran Compiler Build 2021.6.0 for Windows

Cathi
初心者
2,182件の閲覧回数

Hi Community,

to use user subroutines (written in FORTRAN programming language) with Simufact Forming 2023.2, additional programs are required.
For Windows:
• Intel oneAPI 2022.2 with Fortran compiler version 2021.6.0
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 v17.1.7.7

I am now looking for a download/license of the software. I can only ever find the latest version 2023.2.

I hope you can help me.

regards, Cathi

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
Cathi
初心者
2,141件の閲覧回数

OK, only the latest version of OneAPI is available for download.
I will ask Simufact what needs to be adapted manually.
Many thanks for your help!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

17 返答(返信)
Arjen_Markus
名誉コントリビューター I
2,166件の閲覧回数

Intel oneAPI does not require a license, Visual Studio does. But you can build programs and libraries outside Visual Studio, should there be a need ;).

Cathi
初心者
2,160件の閲覧回数

I have Microsoft Visual Studio, including the license.

I need Intel oneAPI 2022.2 with Fortran compiler version 2021.6.0 as download. I can't find the download on the Intel homepage.

Cathi
初心者
2,142件の閲覧回数

OK, only the latest version of OneAPI is available for download.
I will ask Simufact what needs to be adapted manually.
Many thanks for your help!

diegodk
ビギナー
1,937件の閲覧回数

I keep reading Cathi's question and I can't find where she asks for a oneAPI license. I'm pretty sure that is not what she asked. In fact, I'm sure she asked: "where can I get Intel oneAPI 2022.2 with Fortran compiler version 2021.6.0 for Windows"

I know that because that is what she wrote in her question.

andrew_4619
名誉コントリビューター II
2,143件の閲覧回数

OneAPI is free, only the latest version is available for download. The only difference for you is probably some install paths/environment versions you need to look at Simufact scripts or however it does things.

diegodk
ビギナー
1,937件の閲覧回数

I keep reading Cathi's question and I can't find where she asks for a oneAPI license. I'm pretty sure that is not what she asked. In fact, I'm sure she asked: "where can I get Intel oneAPI 2022.2 with Fortran compiler version 2021.6.0 for Windows"

I know that because that is what she wrote in her question.

AlHill
スーパーユーザー
1,926件の閲覧回数

@diegodk   Double posting is not allowed.   And, let Cathi and the moderator discuss this.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

diegodk
ビギナー
1,921件の閲覧回数

wow that solved the problem.

AlHill
スーパーユーザー
1,916件の閲覧回数

@diegodk   If you have a question/problem, start your own thread.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

diegodk
ビギナー
1,913件の閲覧回数

@Cathi, in case you are still wondering, you cant have access to previous versions of oneAPI unless you have purchased a commercial license, something all "answers" here missed. Solved here: https://community.intel.com/t5/oneAPI-Registration-Download/Where-can-I-find-older-versions-2021-3-of-Intel-OneAPI-Base/m-p/1323750 by @ArpanB_Intel , an actual moderator.

bruceuts
ビギナー
1,524件の閲覧回数

Why does Intel only provide the latest OneAPI? You must know that for many software, the latest version always has some compatible bugs.

Steve_Lionel
名誉コントリビューター III
1,519件の閲覧回数

If you buy support, you can download earlier versions. The latest version fixes bugs, it's rare that it introduces them. 

bruceuts
ビギナー
1,517件の閲覧回数

Thanks for your timely reply. Please see the attached link: https://github.com/orgs/OpenRadioss/discussions/1449

```
thanks for your interest on OpenRadioss, and sorry for the issue you face.

This is because of some changes done by INTEL in their new oneAPI compiler 2024.

Please uninstall it and install the 2023.2.0 version of the Intel oneAPI (and HPC) package.
This one should work.

Hope it helps you ?

Thanks and best regards,
```

bruceuts
ビギナー
1,516件の閲覧回数

And interestingly, some of previous versions can be downloaded using this link: 

https://community.intel.com/t5/oneAPI-Registration-Download/Where-can-I-find-older-versions-2021-3-of-Intel-OneAPI-Base/m-p/1324008#M1716

It means that Intel provides earlier versions freely. But if you want to download them, it would be a tedious task to find the link.

JohnNichols
高評価コントリビューター III
1,490件の閲覧回数

Intel does not provide early versions freely and using an earlier version is not a good idea if you are doing real work.  

I left a note on the github page you are all referring to  in your posts, it is 20 minutes work to download your required program to a clean machine with VS 2022 - Community, that does not need a license and the latest oneapi including the just released patches again no license.

Following the VS instructions for cmake, I never use cmake, so I just followed the instructions and the cmake loaded and showed 2 errors. The path for the c compiler and it told you how to fix it in great detail in the error message.  You should ask that question on the C++ compiler or the oneapi install page, as it gave no Fortran errors. 

I suggest that you spend your time solving the problem of using the latest and stop hunting for the snarks.  

I would say whatever version of oneapi you use you will have this problem, the paths are now pretty standard.  

The fact that the developer cannot provide an update on the cmake to the latest free products is interesting.  The fact that the developer cannot provide a much simpler SLN solution is also interesting.  

If it does not have a GUI to look at the models, and the output then you should not use it.  

diegodk1
ビギナー
1,277件の閲覧回数

Thanks John. Yes, you are right. One should fix the code, not hack the compiler version. The problem is that the code in question has made itself relevant in industry by clever MBAs that think they can write code, and not scientists. Fixed the problem by fixing the code.

JohnNichols
高評価コントリビューター III
1,249件の閲覧回数

clever MBAs  is at best an oxymoron, or maybe drop the oxygen.  

返信