Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7451 ディスカッション

What is: USB\VID_8087&PID_0AAA\5&2ffe2fb5&0&14

djkomic
初心者
4,410件の閲覧回数

I've been having issues with my Bluetooth for weeks now and I am at wits' end trying to find a solution for this f'ing problem.

I had a Logitech Mouse connected via Bluetooth that would randomly disconnect from the laptop (Asus X571GT). I thought it was the mouse.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Intel Bluetooth drivers, the Asus Bluetooth drivers. Doing the Troubleshooting, nothing worked.

I noticed every time the Bluetooth disappeared under the Device Manager, this 'unknown usb device descriptor request failed' driver would appear under the USB dropdown menu.

I tried this solution here:
https://youtu.be/FYohvHQuahU

where you take the USB location and add it to the registry. It worked for 8 days, sweet, but today the Bluetooth randomly disappeared (usually causing my computer to freeze up for 10 seconds or crash all together).

Back to the drawing board, I go into my device manager and again, Bluetooth is gone but 'unknown usb' is back.
I right click it and go into Properties and then click the events tab, and I see this path "Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&2ffe2fb5&0&14 was configured"

I go into my Bluetooth and (show hidden devices) and i see under General > Device Status: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

And under the Events tab: "Device USB\VID_8087&PID_0AAA\5&2ffe2fb5&0&14 was configured. "
Same exact path.

Does anybody have an actual solution that would help?
Nothing is connected to my USB except my USB dongle for my mouse. That's it.

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)
Jocelyn_Intel
従業員
4,383件の閲覧回数

Hello, @djkomic  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will gladly assist you here. 

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective of this issue: 

1. Is the wireless card the pre-installed wireless card in your laptop or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card)? 
  2. What is the model of the wireless card? 
  3. Was it working before? 
  4. Does this issue happen with other wireless devices? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

djkomic
初心者
4,381件の閲覧回数

Is the wireless card the pre-installed wireless card in your laptop or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card)?  It came pre-installed. Haven't touched or done any physical updates to the laptop.

What is the model of the wireless card? Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Was it working before? It was working perfectly until the beginning of June when my Bluetooth would randomly disable itself, and Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) would show up in the Device Manager. Whenever the Bluetooth disappeared/Unknown USB appeared, it would cause my mouse to drop connection with the computer, and also cause my laptop to freeze and/or crash. I used the video above to add the unknown usb into the registry and that worked for about 8 days, but in the past 24 hours my laptop has randomly crashed at least 7 or 8 times. Ran the SFC scan but might run a chkdsk later today

Does this issue happen with other wireless devices? Nah specifically on my computer. I switched my Logitech mouse to the USB dongle  instead of Bluetooth, so now when my bluetooth disappears, it doesn't lock out my mouse. but still hasn't solved the 'why is my bluetooth randomly disabling itself' issue

Jocelyn_Intel
従業員
4,360件の閲覧回数

Hello, @djkomic  

Thank you for the information provided so far. 

Have you tried a Clean installation of Bluetooth Drivers

Is it possible for you to try another Bluetooth device to see if the issue happens as well? 

Can you please provide us a screenshot of what you see in the Device Manager (Code 45)? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

djkomic
初心者
4,336件の閲覧回数

I've tried uninstalling the Bluetooth and installing the Asus bluetooth, and the Intel, and both don't work.
Tho when I did install the Intel drivers, it's what lasted the longest before crapping out again.
For now I disabled the Bluetooth and doing that, seems to be keeping the peace, but I'll be taking it into a shop tomorrow for a diagnosis. 

Now weird, the Bluetooth was disabled, that I did myself, and now for some reason, it re-enabled itself and no errors, so far, fingers crossed, working smoothly.

Maybe running the netsh wlan report might have reenabled itself, but yeah, its going in the shop tomorrow

Jocelyn_Intel
従業員
4,323件の閲覧回数

Hello, @djkomic  

I am glad to hear that is working now, thank you for letting us know. 

Since you will take your laptop to the shop for assistance, this thread will no longer be monitored, but if you need additional assistance, feel free to submit a new post and contact us again. 

Have a nice day. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

返信