Transport Fever 2

Transport Fever 2

データを表示:
Free Play/Sandbox mode
I am considering getting this game but I would like to know if there is a way to play the game without money or time pressures. Is there a pure sandbox mode where you can just take your time and have fun trying things out and enjoy watching the flow without consequences of failure or losing etc?
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
wizaerd 2019年12月24日 15時58分 
There are included mods, from the developers for a no cost mode as well as a sandbox mode where you can modify the environment, terrain, etc...
And the campaigns .... with no time limit and big budget. Unlike TF1. As for the free play.... the only risk of losing is : not making the income and going bankrupt. No time pressure. The accomplishiments can be done without mods .... unless you have a mod for it or your modify the base config file.
sergetechone の投稿を引用:
And the campaigns .... with no time limit and big budget. Unlike TF1. As for the free play.... the only risk of losing is : not making the income and going bankrupt. No time pressure. The accomplishiments can be done without mods .... unless you have a mod for it or your modify the base config file.

There are two time-sensitive bonus tasks across the 18 missions...
Let make this clear, This is the ULTIMATE sandbox game.
@canophone ... can you clearify which are the two time sensitive bonus ... I did not see that or I may miss that or did not notice the time sensitive nature of the bonus tasks.
Hi is there any way to play sandbox in modern time only (i really do not like old times) and by setting limited money as needed?
flecrivain の投稿を引用:
Hi is there any way to play sandbox in modern time only (i really do not like old times) and by setting limited money as needed?

When playing in sandbox mode you can change the date at any time to any date that's valid in the game.

When starting a new game you can reduce the amount of money you start with in the advanced settings. Also there are probably some mods that affect finances in the workshop. But I don't use those types of mods for the most part so I'm not familiar with them. Maybe some one else will have some suggestions. Or you could just checkout the Workshop yourself.
< >
1-7 / 7 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2019年12月24日 15時53分
投稿数: 7