Starfield

Starfield

データを表示:
Cross-Platform??
yall thinking it will be vailable for mac?? or no
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
Lol. Most likely no. Just guessing, ofc, but BGS has never targeted or catered to niche market gamers.
No, neither Microsoft nor Zenimax/Bethesda have really done much of that.
Bandy 2023年6月6日 11時18分 
manwithpasses の投稿を引用:
You do know about bootcamp, right?
Being that Mac is moving away from x86 to their custom ARM based chips it will be a much bigger effort to port games to Mac now than it was a couple of years ago. Unfortunately you can probably expect to see less Mac ports in the future. This is one of the biggest drawbacks of Apple silicon IMO.

If you have an older x86 Mac that can otherwise meet the system requirements for Starfield then you can use Boot Camp to run Windows and play starfield on your Mac otherwise you'll need to use one of the streaming services to play Windows or XBox games on your Apple Silicon powered Mac.
Al Abaster の投稿を引用:
What's mac?

Macintosh computers from Apple.
I just came across this article from PC Gamer related to Mac gaming:

https://www.pcgamer.com/kojima-makes-surprise-appearance-on-apple-stream-to-praise-the-macs-rendering-pipeline-and-announce-death-stranding-for-mac/

Apple has published a game porting toolkit and is otherwise 'encouraging' game devs to bring their titles to Mac. Specifically a Mac port of Death Stranding Director's Cut was announced to be coming out for Apple Silicon and it looks like Apple will certainly encourage other titles to follow.

I'd say it's not impossible that Starfield may come to Mac at some point, but it's certainly not going to happen at launch or anytime soon after. But after reading that article it seems more of a possibility to eventually happen than I had previously thought. I really like Macs and I think it'd be great to see more games available for them.
Bandy 2023年6月6日 14時12分 
Bandy の投稿を引用:
manwithpasses の投稿を引用:
You do know about bootcamp, right?

Geeks On Hugs の投稿を引用:
Being that Mac is moving away from x86 to their custom ARM based chips ...

If you have an older x86 Mac that can otherwise meet the system requirements for Starfield then you can use Boot Camp to run Windows ...
Unless I missed something in the last decade since I used a Mac Pro for work (x64 Xeon chipset), all legacy Macs "moved away" from x86 almost 20 years ago and at least from the transition from IBM to Intel and x64 bit.
最近の変更はBandyが行いました; 2023年6月6日 14時15分
x64 is an x86 chip that specifically refers to a 64-bit x86 chip.
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2023年6月6日 9時50分
投稿数: 9