Dragon's Dogma 2

Dragon's Dogma 2

データを表示:
It is an online game, what happens to cheaters?
I hope this game blocks cheating mods.
< >
16-22 / 22 のコメントを表示
I see pawns with maxed out stats and level every now and then costing millions. It looks like the bans aren't happening or maybe are delayed or something.

It is annoying to have those cheated pawns take up rift space tbh because those are effectively impossible to hire even if someone wanted to hire them.
Rubyeyed の投稿を引用:
I see pawns with maxed out stats and level every now and then costing millions. It looks like the bans aren't happening or maybe are delayed or something.

It is annoying to have those cheated pawns take up rift space tbh because those are effectively impossible to hire even if someone wanted to hire them.

I can think of other examples, people can use cheats to level your pawn fast before anyone else so you're on the top 100 leaderboard, and once the popularity becomes a self-fulfilling cycle they can't really be knocked off their pedastal. Especially the top 10, there's no direct proof, but this is an example showing you can cheat like that.

The Founders Token hustle where you give yourself 999 (with mods which break the 99 limit) and hand them out with a drama story how you're just a benevolent soul forging them to help players who can't find their first one for the Sphinx quest. The players don't have to rent your pawn but some do so as gratitude, boosting a +1 thumbs & rent for the leaderboard. People who are close to breaking into the top 100 see the incentive.
Rubyeyed の投稿を引用:

Pawns cost no RC if it's someone on your friends list.
Ehh, not that big of deal. i throw level 999 pawns into the brine.

It's like how I used a shop mod in Monster hunter world to purchase everything when the PC version came out. There was no way i was going to spend ANOTHER 350 hours to grind the decorations required to use several basic builds. Me buying all Decorations and rare mats didn't hinder other peoples' play. Plus I enjoy playing a full support build with speed eater, wide range, and HH so having unlimited items cuts down on hours of farming to play how i want.
Gin の投稿を引用:
Faust Wither の投稿を引用:
there isnt any visible consequences using any cheat atm, the server that holding pawn still a mess, you can even duplicate your pawn so other can use 3 pawn that you created by keep starting new game.

The "They can't add multiple saves with multiple characters because vision" people are in shambles.

dragon dogma moment, the game doesnt allow create multiply saves features while you can manualy back up your data to just make more. i guess it because game is highly support on console instead of pc.
I'm not aware of any sort of ban in this game. I've had my share of level 999 pawns with impossible stats and equipment.
Single player game - cheating is a complete non-issue. Most of the community has literally been saying this for the past week in the numerous threads exactly like this one.
< >
16-22 / 22 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 4月9日 4時46分
投稿数: 22