Batman™: Arkham Knight

Batman™: Arkham Knight

データを表示:
HOW TO GET BEST PERFORMANCE [OPTIMIZATION MUST READ!!!!!]
WARNING: THIS GUIDE IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE HELPED AND WANT TO PLAY WITH A DECENT PERFORMANCE. THIS GUIDE MAY WORK ON YOU OR MAY NOT. EVERYTHING YOU DO IS AT YOUR RESPONSABILITY. IF IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU PLEASE KEEP YOUR MAD FEELINGS AND ANGER FOR YOURSELF AND DON'T EXPRESS IT ON THIS THREAD OR BLAMING ME FOR SOMETHING. IF IT WORKED THAN I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FIRST MAKE A BACKUP.

IMPORTANT: After downloading the driver make sure the Physx is set to GPU not CPU or Auto. You can change it in Nvidia control panel 3D settings > Configure surround, Physx

Steam Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=467817222

So first of all, if you still have a lock on 30FPS do this change:
Remember to do backup of the file before you change anything.

I am using a GTX970 gpu and with those settings my game runs smoothly at 60fps without any lags and with nice graphics quality.

SKIP INTRO
Get rid of that mean intro saying you who made the game and start playing already without waiting.

Right click and select properties for the game, click launch options and add -nologo. Will boot straight into the main menu afterwards

Launch the game and it go directly to the menu.

- Increase FPS to 60+:
Go to [...]\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\BMGame\Config and look for BmSystemSettings.ini (open with notepad)

Change MaxFPS=30.000000 to MaxFPS=120.000000 (save)

- Get better performance:
Go to [...]\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\BMGame\Config and look for BmSystemSettings.ini (open with notepad)

1. Change bAllowD3D9MSAA=False to bAllowD3D9MSAA=True (This allows you to use MSAA with D3D9)

2. [Reserved]

3. Change TextureResolution=1 to TextureResolution=2 (This allows you to change the texture resolution from Normal to High but somehow it keep changing back to normal I don't know why because in my case while looking at the options in-game the texture resolution is set on Normal and there is no other options (no high, no ultra, just nothing). But you can try.

4. Ingame decrease shadows to low or normal. No need to put it high, just in case to get more frames/s (who cares about shadows anyway ;/)

5. Motion blur possible solution
Set MaxFilterBlurSampleCount=1

6. Turn off Bloom: Bloom=False

7. Turn off Reflections: Reflections=False
AllowImageReflections=False
AllowImageReflectionShadowing=False

8. Change AllowOpenGL=False to AllowOpenGL=True (This allows you to use OpenGL for better performance)

9. FOV not available yet

10. Film grain removal:
Distortion=False
FilteredDistortion=False
(Not sure if works but you can try. Personaly I didn't see any difference when I tested it with true or false)

Tweaks to improve texture quality and uncapped framerate performance by Kaldaien updated and dedicated to 3 new sections in the guide i wrote. (Please check)

The_Winkler の投稿を引用:
I can't find BMSystemSettings.ini in my config folder.
Run the game first so that it will load the file by default. After downloading it you have to run the game first.

SLI config
Zorbak1 の投稿を引用:
SLI not currently working for me, and i have the new drivers installed.
Look for bEnableCrossfire=False and change it to True. Maybe that will help.

MistaKilla の投稿を引用:
Ok for people who are running SLI Setup, Make sure you allow D3D10 = true as op said. I went into nv inspector and found that sli settings for the game do exist but they run on D3D10 so if you enable that you will see that both of your cards being used. I am running 670sli and doing this has helped a lot. Able to even run at 1440p with all gameworks stuff off and texture at normal and quality at high. It is the blur that results in frame drops.

Save everything and ready to go.

IMPORTANT: SET THE FILE TO READ-ONLY AS THE GAME RESET THE SETTINGS EVERYTIME.

Post here feedback if it worked for you or not.

Feedbacks:

Rin D. Pryde の投稿を引用:
Ok, my two cents.

In my case it looks like motion blur is bugged - game runs ok, but the second you move the camera and motion blur kicks in the fps drops dramatically. And there is no way to turn the blur off right now - even if you disable it in the BmSystemSettings file - the game just won't start (crashes after intros).

But you can try the following in the Batman Arkham Knight\BMGame\Config\BmSystemSettings.ini:

Change Bloom and AllowRadialBlur to "False", MotionBlurSkinning to 0, and MobilePostProcessBlurAmount to 0.0 - it helped me a lot, though still hardly enjoyable fps.

PS. Don't forget do copy config files to restore them if something goes wrong =)

Sygma の投稿を引用:
not sure the d3d10 help, it made things worse on some ends.

Btw the textures are forced at anisotropy x4 in the ini, change it to x16 and in the nvidia profile, textures high quality. It kinda look very good after that

iUberGeek の投稿を引用:
Another tip for those playing on a laptop with Nvidia Optimus switchable graphics: Switch to windowed or borderless display modes using GeForce Experience in order to avoid severe flickering and stuttering.

HolyGrail の投稿を引用:
Just came from redit. Also make sure your PhysX settings are set to GPU and not CPU or Auto
Nvidia control panel 3D settings > Configure surround, Physx

HolyGrail の投稿を引用:
Wow, going from full screen to windowed really helped. Everyone should also give that a go.

Sevket の投稿を引用:
And dont forget setting "prerenderedtextures" to "1" from nvidia settings

Gameplay proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd_DNUNDSR0

Combat gameplay + Batmobile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQCPDHoL2xY

BEAUFITY THE GAME [MOD]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=468744403
最近の変更はBIG SHAQ 👑が行いました; 2015年6月28日 17時40分
< >
766-780 / 921 のコメントを表示
Kaidaien's tweaks don't work anymore btw
ChrisGol14 の投稿を引用:
He updated his tweaks.
Derp の投稿を引用:
Dan Silver の投稿を引用:

One question:

When comes out the second patch we shall update the game with theses modded ini files or we must get back the original files before start the update??
I cannot give answer to that question since we even don't know what's gona be on the second patch.

But when last patch came out you updated with your modded ini files or you get back the originals first?

And this last patch bring you some fix or increase the game performance in your PC?

Derp の投稿を引用:
ChrisGol14 の投稿を引用:
He updated his tweaks.

oh really? hmmm
Dan Silver の投稿を引用:
Derp の投稿を引用:
I cannot give answer to that question since we even don't know what's gona be on the second patch.

But when last patch came out you updated with your modded ini files or you get back the originals first?

And this last patch bring you some fix or increase the game performance in your PC?
I donwloaded the patch but my ini files remained the same.
I still cannot believe that people get away with doing this to consumers and hoping that a patch or 50 will help smooth things over. It is totally unacceptable and I strongly feel that any business which releases a broken game should be significantly fined by a credible regulator and the consumer should be more protected. Here in the UK, we have the toughest laws and regulations over the financial services industry and the consumer is more protected now than it ever has been. If a consumer is mis-sold something or treated unfairly, not only will the be guaranteed compensation, the business will also likely face a fine which damages it's reputation in the long run. It is in the business's interest to get things right or they will suffer these days, not the consumer. This should be the case across every industry...especially an industry which is now more significant than the film industry! Your help on this is very much appreciated though although I am just going to wait for this to be fixed properly out of principal.
Thank you for this! this fixed my game running on 2 970's nearly perfectly in 1440p
Disable Motion Blur in BMSystemSettings.ini
Edit <path-to-game>\BmGame\Config\BmSystemSettings.ini.
Change MotionBlur to False, MotionBlurPause to False and MotionBlurSkinning to 0.
Save the file.

This fixed my stuttering problems a bit. Still there but much better than before.
最近の変更はSolleonが行いました; 2015年6月29日 12時02分
Muskers の投稿を引用:
Disable Motion Blur in BMSystemSettings.ini
Edit <path-to-game>\BmGame\Config\BmSystemSettings.ini.
Change MotionBlur to False, MotionBlurPause to False and MotionBlurSkinning to 0.
Save the file.

This fixed my stuttering problems a bit. Still there but much better than before.

agreed, they fixed it so when you turn motion blur off it doesnt crash your game anymore!
Found something else to help:

Disable and Re enable Windows service: Superfetch

I know that Superfetch have a vast advantage how windows use your RAM, but as Batman Arkham Knight is now, it messes up with Superfetch and instead it uses more of you Virtual PageFile than RAM, that had caused me a lot of lag. Toggling Superfetch off and on (it must be turned on again) during the game has solved my issue by a far cry. I suggest anyone who is having some constant lags, try this and confirm as well (it must be during the game, only then you turn off and on).

Just to notice:
CPU Intel i5 4670
Asus B85M
Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1
8 GB RAM Kingstone HyperX @ 1600
@[Ph]P0br3 Well that almost made that game pefectly playable! Thanks a lot mate!
PhP0br3 の投稿を引用:
Found something else to help:

Disable and Re enable Windows service: Superfetch

I know that Superfetch have a vast advantage how windows use your RAM, but as Batman Arkham Knight is now, it messes up with Superfetch and instead it uses more of you Virtual PageFile than RAM, that had caused me a lot of lag. Toggling Superfetch off and on (it must be turned on again) during the game has solved my issue by a far cry. I suggest anyone who is having some constant lags, try this and confirm as well (it must be during the game, only then you turn off and on).

Just to notice:
CPU Intel i5 4670
Asus B85M
Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1
8 GB RAM Kingstone HyperX @ 1600

can u explain how u do that though?
Cpt.Kappa の投稿を引用:
can u explain how u do that though?

Windows + R > Type in "services.msc" without quotes > Scroll to Superfetch and disable it.

Remember to re-enable after closing the game.

Edit: Doing this seemed to have made my performance even worse than ever!
最近の変更はSolleonが行いました; 2015年6月29日 17時15分
Yeah I can't guarantee it will work for everyone, even for me the lag keeps coming back, I'm testing with this service off while I play, got a little better. Unfortunately I can't change how the game works, only temporary way to help.

This helped when either the Game or the System (process) has been taking 100% of my disk, doing this has helped, not solved. So please try if you want, it seems this only works when using a lot of your disk.
PhP0br3 の投稿を引用:
Yeah I can't guarantee it will work for everyone, even for me the lag keeps coming back, I'm testing with this service off while I play, got a little better. Unfortunately I can't change how the game works, only temporary way to help.

This helped when either the Game or the System (process) has been taking 100% of my disk, doing this has helped, not solved. So please try if you want, it seems this only works when using a lot of your disk.

I'm not so sure that's going to have any real impact on the performance of this game once it's started. SuperFetch is mostly about pre-caching executables, DLLs and various other common system files. It's probably not going to cache any of these massive archive files the game reads its textures from, and instead applications will just take slightly longer to start.

As I recall, the other thing SuperFetch does is sort of keep a priority list of system DLLs that are used frequently, and then when you run Defrag (non-SSD), it'll clump all those files together to decrease boot/application load time. I don't think you want to disable it, but I could be way off base (I have an SSD and don't benefit much from it either way).
最近の変更はKaldaienが行いました; 2015年6月29日 17時54分
< >
766-780 / 921 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2015年6月22日 20時54分
投稿数: 921