Heroes & Generals

Heroes & Generals

The AA rework seems fantastic.
Finally something we all needed ! Just wonderful. :approved:
Here are some videos I made from the prototype server :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmLyxCnwpWQ&list=PL4i0v_wB-spVKqxlvU9dbr_Z5EKmd9y05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdrfXT5AWI&list=PL4i0v_wB-spVKqxlvU9dbr_Z5EKmd9y05&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voqoX1D8uY&list=PL4i0v_wB-spVKqxlvU9dbr_Z5EKmd9y05&index=3

For once, I can say that our whinings have been heard, and I'm really happy of that.

EDIT : Gyroscopic sights for stationnary AA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOlliUqu1t0
最近の変更は♦FR♦-_-♠NaNoMister♠が行いました; 2020年3月16日 10時50分
< >
1-15 / 67 のコメントを表示
+1

Did they remove the sight from the soviet AA?
Also, how is the resupply speed? The increased rof is going to deplete them faster.
Apsotol の投稿を引用:
+1

Did they remove the sight from the soviet AA?
Also, how is the resupply speed? The increased rof is going to deplete them faster.
Yes, as you can see on the video they did remove the soviet AA’s sight completely, along with a part of the german Flak too.
I didn’t try the resuply speed, I think it’s the same as before. However, the reload time of the Flak 38 seems quite shorter ! Or this is just an impression...
ŞAMEL 2020年3月14日 11時19分 
Reto stated in the thread about prototype that AA gun feedback will not be taken on account for a while. I think they are still improving it. We should wait for a little more, I'm pretty sure they will come up with better stuff.
well it seems nice at the moment, but still it´s too late for this game majority of the player base has allready been left.
最近の変更はNuuskamuikkunenが行いました; 2020年3月14日 11時32分
Nuuskamuikkunen の投稿を引用:
well it seems nice at the moment, but still it´s too late for this game majority of the player base has allready been left.
Better late than never.
Mac 2020年3月14日 13時06分 
Honestly I think that is a tad too much.
Buff AA guns, yes sure...
Quadruple their RPM, no thanks...

It would be different if Reto had introduced a new and better tier of AA truck but simply buffing the RPM of the already existing AA trucks is a lazy solution that brings more problems than it solves.

And I am not just saying this from the perspective of a long term pilot who loves to fly in this game.

What are the Recon Planes gonna do? I can probably still manage in my Tier 3 plane but RIP the Recon Planes.

Also does Reto know that these guns are often still used against Infantry or Tanks? That Flakvierling parked on the right spot will shred through Light Tanks and probably even some Medium Tanks. That US AA gun will lock down entire spawning zones cuz no one will be able to leave when facing this .50 cal spamming machine.

Do it the right way Reto. Introduce a new tier of AA trucks which cost most maintenance and are more effective.
AA Is a Fun Thing to do when its 4 vs 1 Keeps their 4 Occupied
Just as a reminder before people get too into this discussion:

While AA guns have been updated on the prototype server they are not currently a feature which are in a "final" state or are ready for testing, and therefore feedback about the AA changes at this time will be disregarded.

-LtFalcon
LtFalcon の投稿を引用:

While AA guns have been updated on the prototype server they are not currently a feature which are in a "final" state or are ready for testing, and therefore feedback about the AA changes at this time will be disregarded.

-LtFalcon
But will they be added along the vehicle changes? Or are they going to stay more in testing.
Apsotol の投稿を引用:
LtFalcon の投稿を引用:

-LtFalcon
But will they be added along the vehicle changes? Or are they going to stay more in testing.
I can't give a definite answer one way or the other, as that probably depends on how much those changes are being prioritised at the moment and how close they are to being completed. As Reto have specified that they are not ready yet and aren't looking for feedback at this time, that would suggest that they plan to either keep them in testing a bit longer or will at least be looking for feedback after an initial release to the live game after some more refined changes have been made.

-LtFalcon
ROF way fassssssssssster. That would be nice. But of course, its effectiveness would still rely on the one handling it. With the current setup, I have more kills than pilots taking down enemy planes. what more this would give me? I'll dominate the air with this setup. Even with just the jeep MG, it is already annoying to pilots, specially when they cannot pinpoint your location.
Coup de Grâce の投稿を引用:
ROF way fassssssssssster. That would be nice. But of course, its effectiveness would still rely on the one handling it. With the current setup, I have more kills than pilots taking down enemy planes. what more this would give me? I'll dominate the air with this setup. Even with just the jeep MG, it is already annoying to pilots, specially when they cannot pinpoint your location.
Well, the jeep MG didn't change. But can you effectively destroy fighters with the current AA ? Imo it's just a tickle for them, an annoyance at best. With this rework I hope it will make planes life harder, taking away their "air tank" title. :approved:
I don't like the change to the sights. I preferred to actually see where I was aiming at.

That RoF tho...I guess that was the only way to buff those things though I feel like they may have slightly overbuffed them. Can we decrease again by 33-50%?

Is it just me or is that Flakvierling firing for way too long with that RoF? Did they increase the ammo capacity?
Haegler の投稿を引用:
I don't like the change to the sights. I preferred to actually see where I was aiming at.

That RoF tho...I guess that was the only way to buff those things though I feel like they may have slightly overbuffed them. Can we decrease again by 33-50%?

Is it just me or is that Flakvierling firing for way too long with that RoF? Did they increase the ammo capacity?
Imo it's better to remove part of sights (at least for flak), because you can see where the bullets goes instead of being hidden by some useless sight.
♦FR♦-_-♠NaNoMister♠ の投稿を引用:
Haegler の投稿を引用:

Imo it's better to remove part of sights (at least for flak), because you can see where the bullets goes instead of being hidden by some useless sight.
You couldn't see where the shells/bullets went before?

Damn, I guess I still don't need to visit the Ophthalmologist. Over 10 years already that I've seen one and I still see well.
< >
1-15 / 67 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2020年3月14日 10時59分
投稿数: 67