X2: The Threat

X2: The Threat

"X-Superbox" or "Egosoft collection"?
So, this awesome X-series is on sale again, and this time I'm not gonna miss it! I am thinking of eventually buying one of these collections, but here's my question: What exactly is in the Egosoft collection?

I know that the superbox contains following:

Key features
X: Beyond the Frontier 2.2
X: Tension 2.2
X2: The Threat 1.5 incl. UPLINK
X3: Reunion 2.5 incl. “Bala Gi`s Research Missions”
X3: Terran Conflict 3.0 incl. “Balance of Power”
Bonus content with installers for Egosoft and fan made add-ons. To access the bonus material, select Library --> Tools --> X-Superbox Bonus Material from your Steam client.
Encyclopedia about the X universe (PDF)
X3 Gold Soundtrack (will be installed together with X3: Terran Conflict)

My question is, does the Egosoft collection also contain ALL of this (+ the X-rebirth games)? My main concern is the music, I want that Soundtrack by any means. Is it also included in the Egosoft collection or only superbox?

Also, is it possible to buy the box, keep or gift half of the games, and the other half to someone else?

I ask since my brother hasnt played the X-beyond/tension ones but I have.
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
I don't know for sure about the soundtrack.

Raidon の投稿を引用:
[...] Also, is it possible to buy the box, keep or gift half of the games, and the other half to someone else? [...]

Unfortunately, no. As far as Steam is concerned it's all one transaction for the bundle rather than a separate transaction for each of the parts so you can't gift any of the individual games.
Ah, but other than the soundtrack the rest should also be in the collection?
Thank you for your reply.
Raidon の投稿を引用:
Ah, but other than the soundtrack the rest should also be in the collection?
Thank you for your reply.
I don't want to say "absolutely 100%" and turn out to be wrong, but I'm like 99.9999% certain.

Edit: by that I mean the Egosoft collection contains everything in the Superbox + the X Rebirth games
最近の変更はPert Boioioingが行いました; 2015年6月13日 8時37分
Alright. Is X-rebirth any good by the way? There's many negative comments, I read some and many say even after the year of updates and upgrades its still bad, what do you think?
I don't know either. I figured there's enough content in the Superbox to keep me busy until X Rebirth is super cheap. :-)
Raidon 2015年6月13日 10時02分 
Haha yeah that's my thought too. I think it's decided, superbox it is. Thank you for your time, may your space travels always be fruitful.
Aye, and you as well!
Is this box worth the cost, i like the games, but my disc version of x3 keeps crashing
Raidon 2015年7月29日 18時31分 
So far im having dozens of hours of fun just with X2, will take me a while still til lI reach X3 :D I think its a good buy, many hours for little money.
< >
1-9 / 9 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2015年6月13日 0時01分
投稿数: 9