The Technomancer

The Technomancer

データを表示:
Potential mods?
Anyone familiar with Spiders' modding policy? I feel like there are a number of minor nitpicks that can be subtly tweaked to make the game a bit better.
< >
1-8 / 8 のコメントを表示
hope so , i personally want a stamania mod . Ive seen the demo , there is a stamania bar back then , but in the final release version , i didnt see any even on extreme difficulty ?
That would make the game a little more interesting!
最近の変更はLost Sinnerが行いました; 2016年6月29日 22時42分
BSM 2016年6月30日 6時43分 
Oh, God, I'm still trying to master the combat. The addition of a stamina mod would kill me, lol. I can see the appeal for the Dark Souls/Bloodborne crowd though. Plus, if I can finally master the combat mechanics, I'd probably be inclined to turn up the difficulty again.
All I want is a mod that removes the "search" animations and makes the "d" button for killing fixed, so that it's still D even after I search through somebody's unconscious body.
I don't remember any of their other games being modded. Not sure if it's because their engine can't be modded or if their games were not popular enough to have them.

piotrek_szczepek の投稿を引用:
All I want is a mod that removes the "search" animations and makes the "d" button for killing fixed, so that it's still D even after I search through somebody's unconscious body.

They will probably fix the Kill/Loot problem since it's always the same keys on a gamepad, seems a Keyboard bug.
最近の変更はApocが行いました; 2016年7月4日 6時54分
Their game isnt popular enough. And I would imagine they dont make their games easily moddable anyway. enb or sweetfx for their games still exist though.
Removing camera movement control from the left stick on controllers would be a must, it's insanely inconvenient and annoying.
Basic modding of the game is relatively easy. You will want to download 7-zip[www.7-zip.org] and Notepad++[notepad-plus-plus.org] (or another text editor). Within your Technomancer game folder, you will find a folder called 'packs'. Inside of that folder are a lot of files that end in either .spk or .stc . You can use 7-zip to open the .spk files. The main file you want is data.spk. Inside you will find basically all of the data for the game. The files that can easily be edited by a text editor are the .sli (all are written in xml) and .gui files (possibly xml).
There are also .xslm files (Microsoft Excel), which can be used to generate many if not all of the sli files. Rather than trying to edit the files within the .spk folder, you want to extract files to '/The Technomancer/datalocal'. So if you extract the 'items' folder, it is going to end up as 'The Technomancer/datalocal/items/', and 'items_autogen_all.xslm' will end up as '/datalocal/items_autogen_all.xslm'.
I don't have a clue on how to modify the animation, model, or texture files, but they are all in the .spk files. I have modified weapons/armors/etc stats, chest contents, and loot sets. Fun fact, you can add technomancer arms onto the beggar's rags. I am currently trying to figure out how to add in entirely new items. Other things you can modify include some of the various model attachment points, large sections of the GUI, parts of animations (including timing I believe), some scripting, experience points rewarded by quests, and parts of dialogue.
Hope this helps.

EDIT: It looks like .pgz files are also compressed files, and they can also be opened with 7-zip. I haven't yet explored what can be done with them. .ptxt also appear to all be xml files.
最近の変更はstarinthemountainsが行いました; 2016年11月17日 14時56分
starinthemountains の投稿を引用:
Basic modding of the game is relatively easy. You will want to download 7-zip[www.7-zip.org] and Notepad++[notepad-plus-plus.org] (or another text editor). Within your Technomancer game folder, you will find a folder called 'packs'. Inside of that folder are a lot of files that end in either .spk or .stc . You can use 7-zip to open the .spk files. The main file you want is data.spk. Inside you will find basically all of the data for the game. The files that can easily be edited by a text editor are the .sli (all are written in xml) and .gui files (possibly xml).
There are also .xslm files (Microsoft Excel), which can be used to generate many if not all of the sli files. Rather than trying to edit the files within the .spk folder, you want to extract files to '/The Technomancer/datalocal'. So if you extract the 'items' folder, it is going to end up as 'The Technomancer/datalocal/items/', and 'items_autogen_all.xslm' will end up as '/datalocal/items_autogen_all.xslm'.
I don't have a clue on how to modify the animation, model, or texture files, but they are all in the .spk files. I have modified weapons/armors/etc stats, chest contents, and loot sets. Fun fact, you can add technomancer arms onto the beggar's rags. I am currently trying to figure out how to add in entirely new items. Other things you can modify include some of the various model attachment points, large sections of the GUI, parts of animations (including timing I believe), some scripting, experience points rewarded by quests, and parts of dialogue.
Hope this helps.

EDIT: It looks like .pgz files are also compressed files, and they can also be opened with 7-zip. I haven't yet explored what can be done with them. .ptxt also appear to all be xml files.
What other things can you edit? Enemy damage, economy, etc.? is there a tweak to remove the party system so we aren't forced into it?
< >
1-8 / 8 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50