Dead Rising 2
Snowflake tamed but not becoming a survivor
I'm having this weird issue where i tame snowflake but she doesn't become a survivor. I can save Lenny if i go back to the safehouse snowflake is not saved and she seems forever lost. Anyone else had this issue?
< >
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 comentarios
Mr. Cherry 19 ENE 2020 a las 16:34 
Ted must still be alive.
Fahking Totsugekis 20 ENE 2020 a las 8:01 
nah i always kill ted first and from what i've experience on xbox 360 and from what i've read he doesn't have to be alive but i guess i can try with him alive first
Última edición por Fahking Totsugekis; 20 ENE 2020 a las 8:02
Cursed Hawkins 20 ENE 2020 a las 8:37 
Publicado originalmente por TheMattyMayhew:
nah i always kill ted first and from what i've experience on xbox 360 and from what i've read he doesn't have to be alive but i guess i can try with him alive first
If you can save Lenny that means you killed Ted, some people might have different experiences with it but I do think Ted needs to be killed as the tiger needs to be fed steak which is more frustrating to do because it has to be in a specific spot and you have to be out of sight to tame her... honestly its just easier on your mentality to just kill the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ animal than try to tame her and she doesn't even count towards the "rescue all survivors achievement"
Fahking Totsugekis 20 ENE 2020 a las 9:57 
Yeah but she counts as a gift for Katie so if you want all achieves you have to tame her
Cursed Hawkins 20 ENE 2020 a las 21:03 
Yeah but she counts as a gift for Katie so if you want all achieves you have to tame her
When it comes to the dead rising series you're better off NOT going for 100%, in DR1 it was rescuing all the survivors in DR2 its that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cat!
Fahking Totsugekis 21 ENE 2020 a las 7:33 
i know, but i like to do 100% runs means i can ♥♥♥♥ about doing other stuff after
Última edición por Fahking Totsugekis; 21 ENE 2020 a las 7:33
X3NPAI 28 ENE 2020 a las 21:26 
Publicado originalmente por Cursed Hawkins:
If you can save Lenny that means you killed Ted, some people might have different experiences with it but I do think Ted needs to be killed as the tiger needs to be fed steak which is more frustrating to do because it has to be in a specific spot and you have to be out of sight to tame her... honestly its just easier on your mentality to just kill the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ animal than try to tame her and she doesn't even count towards the "rescue all survivors achievement"
There's no "specific" spot required to tame her. As long as she's eating the Steaks (till full healthbar) without being "disturbed", it's easy. If I remember correctly, the best spot to do so us to climb on the high platform & to throw the steak a bit far.

Publicado originalmente por Cursed Hawkins:
When it comes to the dead rising series you're better off NOT going for 100%, in DR1 it was rescuing all the survivors in DR2 its that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cat!
If you think that in DR1 saving 50 Survivors (isn't even "all") was bad enough, try out "7 Days Survivor".
Última edición por X3NPAI; 29 ENE 2020 a las 4:13
< >
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 17 ENE 2020 a las 9:59