Dead Rising 2
Hoy guys, plz help to get some info on timeline!
I just finished the 1st one for my first time. Never played the serie before because I had it waiting in my wishlist 'till finishing my other games (too much sales from GabeN yknow).
Actually I knew that I would've loved it because I really appreciate the old games from Capcom (huge fan of Lost Planet 2 btw).
But I was far from the truth, it was not only that I loved the game, but it just trenscended my excpectations. I just can't get enough of the plot twist from the 1st one, it was not something exceptionnal, but it kinda reminded me of other game series as Yakuza or Way of the Samurai in therm of fully crazy game with random stuff hapening with a totally serious scenario and charismatic characters.
SO, I'm getting to the point here, in the 1st one I did get in from the first cinematic of the game, serious scenario with zombies, the protagonist is here to get his scoop and get money, he discover the truth behind the things, help others and try all he can to keep his proofs and get out.
BUT in the 2nd one that I just started today, when the first cinematic launched, I was like, "WTF?". In the end of DR the last sentences tell you that the infected kids are not dealed with so they're still time bombs, and that everyone forgot about the news since in our world, only one week is enough to get new info on twitter and forget about any huge catastrophe.
So I was expecting a new guy just getting involved in a zombie outbreak due to a "time bomb kid", but hell no, the guy is a professional zombie killer, there's TV show with zombies, there's an organism against "zombie's getting massacred".
I mean what the ♥♥♥♥ is going on, it just turned me off, there's no sense in what is happening.
So I'm here hoping for someone who can just explain me what happened between the 1st and 2nd to get more in the universe. The 2nd one so far feels just like a totally random thing, it has lost all of the charm from the 1st one imo.
最近の変更はSeba Junが行いました; 2023年2月3日 0時41分
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
https://deadrising.fandom.com/wiki/Chronological_History_of_Events

This is probably the best page to get all of that information. Case 0 begins the events that would lead into DR2, but Crapcom, in their infinite wisdom, made it an XBox 360 exclusive. A comic book called Road to Fortune would bridge the gap between DR1 and DR2.
最近の変更は󠀡󠀡が行いました; 2023年2月3日 17時32分
Seba Jun 2023年2月3日 20時40分 
Hoy thx for the link, I totally forgot to check the fandom wiki. I checked and I'm really confused about their choices.
I can't get why they skipped so much time betwin the 2 games, it feels like they wanted to do a totally random thing that has nothing to do with the first game, then they saw that players where confused and wrote some manga to make a bridge.
最近の変更はSeba Junが行いました; 2023年2月3日 20時40分
Wait until you see Dead Rising 4.
< >
1-3 / 3 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50