ソフィーのアトリエ ~不思議な本の錬金術士~

ソフィーのアトリエ ~不思議な本の錬金術士~

データを表示:
A17_decrypt (for PACK00.pak)
Link removed - use Github http://github.com/shizukachan/atelier_pak_decrypt

--

You can use this to unarchive the PACK00.pak file.
Interesting files I found...
\Data\Win32\Font\MainFontHD720_0.g1t
\Data\Win32\Font\SubFont_hd720.g1t
Hmm, 720p assets confirmed.

You can unpack g1t files using:
https://github.com/AdmiralCurtiss/HyoutaTools/tree/master/Gust/g1t

--

Dear Japan,

If you want to hide your files from your players, at least make it complicated, difficult, use some kind of real encryption algorithm... in short, make it fun to break. A 20-byte static key is not fun in the slightest.

xoxo
Lily
最近の変更は百合 姫が行いました; 2018年1月21日 19時53分
< >
16-30 / 96 のコメントを表示
Lily の投稿を引用:
Kuroko の投稿を引用:
Never mind. Unless lily you know how to extract elixir.gz files, the PC version is sitll efectively useless for me to rip out character models. It does make me wonder if textures are any better/worse though, than the PS3 version. Xentax tool cant seem to recotnize the elixir files as its "Not ZLIB"

Joy.
Textures are stored separately from the models.

In the PS3 Version I extracted, the textures where stored in the elixer.gz files of the "Characters" directories. Once you extract the Elixer.gz files you get the g1t and other files to extract. The Xentax tool i have that cna unpack a large amount even recent games don't seem to recognize these specific Elixer.gz files, Which is a shame. Because if it worked the PC version I could atleast determin if theres any true improvements. I partially beleive there is no real model and texture improvements, just better frames and maybe texture filtering and shaders.

I could continue using the PS3 version to extract them....
I seem to have trouble getting that .cs file to work to extract g1t files.

Oh well, thanks lily! I did confirm that our PC release, even compared to PS4, isn't any better. Model wise. I can easily just use the textures ripped out here instead.

Lily, if you would like the rigged character models for what ever reason. Contact me.
最近の変更はWeebaliciousが行いました; 2017年2月13日 15時58分
Lily の投稿を引用:
Kuroko の投稿を引用:
Never mind. Unless lily you know how to extract elixir.gz files, the PC version is sitll efectively useless for me to rip out character models. It does make me wonder if textures are any better/worse though, than the PS3 version. Xentax tool cant seem to recotnize the elixir files as its "Not ZLIB"

Joy.
For the PCnn models they're stored in a17\Data\Win32\Ipu

Oh btw, forgot to mention, the things stored in the Ipu are not character model files, atleast, when I extract them, it tends to be portrait textures, Character renders or what ever they are.

The textures to the models themselves are located behind Elixer.gx and Elixer files in general.

If you are looking to edit and mod those I'd recommend searching out to extract the new elixer files.
Kuroko の投稿を引用:
Lily の投稿を引用:
For the PCnn models they're stored in a17\Data\Win32\Ipu

Oh btw, forgot to mention, the things stored in the Ipu are not character model files, atleast, when I extract them, it tends to be portrait textures, Character renders or what ever they are.

The textures to the models themselves are located behind Elixer.gx and Elixer files in general.

If you are looking to edit and mod those I'd recommend searching out to extract the new elixer files.
Oops.

I believe 3D textures are of sufficient quality, but 2D ones could use improvement. I haven't found sufficiently good algorithms for upscaling though :c
Can't a PS4 game be installed on an external HD? Wouldn't it be easier to extract or view the data from the HD? (Sorry if I'm mistaken!)
Cody 2017年2月14日 7時15分 
They never tried to hide anything.
DarkSpartan の投稿を引用:
Can't a PS4 game be installed on an external HD? Wouldn't it be easier to extract or view the data from the HD? (Sorry if I'm mistaken!)

I think you can't even do that with PS3 HDDs (read their filesystem) so, yeah... pretty impossible right now.
By the way, you can replace those .kvs audio files with Xiph .OGG renamed files as ."kvs" and the game plays them anyway.
最近の変更はHarvestasyaが行いました; 2017年2月14日 10時19分
shouldn't it be easier to take the textures from PS4 version instead of applying waifu on these low-res PC files?
Monterossa の投稿を引用:
shouldn't it be easier to take the textures from PS4 version instead of applying waifu on these low-res PC files?

No one (known) can decrypt PS4 games yet.
Is the 720p really an issue for this particular game? I think this is one of the rare games that actually looks good in a 1080p configuration, as you're hardly feeling the upscale (if there really is any). Still needs a bit of overriding from the GPU settings, but that's pretty much it.

I'd bet the PS4 version has the exact same assets too. No way to know that yet, though.
DarkSpartan の投稿を引用:
Raúl DJ の投稿を引用:
I don't think PS4 BDs would be any different so probably extracting anything from them is just impossible right now.

There are tutorials on p-s-x-h-a-x.

It seems that is done with a 1.76 console, but I can't find any decrypted games except that FIFA one at all, and coming from that webpage, is probably just bullsh*t.
Kiru 2017年2月14日 11時44分 
Zanameth の投稿を引用:
Is the 720p really an issue for this particular game? I think this is one of the rare games that actually looks good in a 1080p configuration, as you're hardly feeling the upscale (if there really is any). Still needs a bit of overriding from the GPU settings, but that's pretty much it.

I'd bet the PS4 version has the exact same assets too. No way to know that yet, though.

This is only about certain artwork. (as in artwork that is not the synthesis items, i.e. any fullscreen artwork, the written "Atelier Sophie" on the title-screen and such)
Everything 3d is fine.
Muffin 2017年2月14日 11時54分 
Zanameth の投稿を引用:

2D art is 720p, the 3D models are always gonna be ok.
Cupcake の投稿を引用:
2D art is 720p, the 3D models are always gonna be ok.

Kiru の投稿を引用:
This is only about certain artwork. (as in artwork that is not the synthesis items, i.e. any fullscreen artwork, the written "Atelier Sophie" on the title-screen and such)
Everything 3d is fine.

Well imo it's to be expected for these particular assets, as you can't really redraw a static 2d artwork in higher resolution without altering its style. Upscale is the only solution in that case, and I doubt the devs use stuff like w2x.
Hopefully in the future we'll be able to use neural networks and advanced computations to upscale 720p to 4k with 0 downside.
< >
16-30 / 96 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50