Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

データを表示:
 このトピックはピン留めされているので、おそらく重要です
Aspyr-Blair  [開発者] 2014年6月10日 15時13分
Introducing Sid Meier’s Civilization V for SteamOS and Linux
Aspyr Media is pleased to announce our first Linux and SteamOS title, Sid Meier’s Civilization V. The SteamOS release includes all Civilization V DLC and expansion content, including Gods & Kings and Brave New World.

This release targets SteamOS on current gen hardware. Additionally, we're working towards supporting Ubuntu 14.04 as well as additional video cards in future updates.

Here’s where we need your help! To improve Civ V and future AAA games on SteamOS, we're looking for feedback. Tell us below what's working great or what's not working. If you're having any problems, please contact our support directly at http://support.aspyr.com/tickets/new

I'm merging this with the main Linux discussion post to help us consolidate this AWESOME news.
最近の変更はAspyr-Blairが行いました; 2014年6月10日 15時14分
< >
1,591-1,605 / 1,638 のコメントを表示
SamBC の投稿を引用:
It is the place to post such things on this forum, but if you want Aspyr to take notice, you have to contact them directly.

Thank you.
Aspyr-Blair  [開発者] 2017年8月3日 12時30分 
El Presidente の投稿を引用:
If they are checking then it's obviously not very often. They said to report any problems in this thread so they should be checking it.

We are always around...well...not ALWAYS, but we do our best to help.

To be clear, if you are on a supported setup the direct email is your best route. If you are unsupported, this forum is the best because the fix will more than likely be found in the community anyway.
I am on Ubuntu 16.04 and I have the below configuration : will the game run and with which settings ?

Informations de l'ordinateur :
Fabricant : Unknown
Modèle : Unknown
Type : Ordinateur portable
Aucun écran tactile détecté

Processeur :
Fabricant du CPU : GenuineIntel
Marque du processeur : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz
Famille du processeur : 0x6
Modèle du processeur : 0x4e
Révision processeur : 0x3
Type de processeur : 0x0
Fréquence : 3000 Mhz
4 processeurs logiques
2 processeurs physiques
HyperThreading : Pris en charge
FCMOV : Pris en charge
SSE2 : Pris en charge
SSE3 : Pris en charge
SSSE3 : Pris en charge
SSE4a : Non pris en charge
SSE41 : Pris en charge
SSE42 : Pris en charge
AES : Pris en charge
AVX : Pris en charge
CMPXCHG16B : Pris en charge
LAHF/SAHF : Pris en charge
PrefetchW : Non pris en charge

Version du système d'exploitation :
Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS (64 bits)
Nom du noyau : Linux
Version du noyau : 4.10.0-30-generic
Éditeur du serveur X : The X.Org Foundation
Version du serveur X : 11903000
Gestionnaire de fenêtres X : Compiz
Version d'exécution Steam : steam-runtime-beta-release_2016-12-05

Carte graphique :
Pilote : Intel Open Source Technology Center Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 (Skylake GT2) x86/MMX/SSE2
Version du pilote : 3.0 Mesa 17.0.7
Version OpenGL : 3.0
Profondeur de couleur du bureau : 24 bits par pixel
Taux de rafraîchissement du moniteur : 60 Hz
ID fabricant : 0x8086
ID périphérique : 0x1916
Révision non détectée
Nombre de moniteurs : 1
Nombre de cartes vidéo logiques : 1
Résolution de l'affichage principal : 1366 x 768
Résolution du bureau : 1366 x 768
Taille de l'affichage principal : 10,91" x 6,14" (12,48" diag)
27,7cm x 15,6cm (31,7cm diag)
Mémoire vidéo principale non détecté

Carte son :
Périphérique audio : Realtek ALC3235

Mémoire :
RAM : 7873 Mo

Divers :
Langue de l'interface : Français
LANGUE : fr_FR.UTF-8
Espace disque total disponible : 201282 Mo
Plus grand bloc disponible sur le disque dur : 184581 Mo
Casque VR : aucun détecté

Rapports d'échec récent :

styxd6 2017年8月10日 10時51分 
The game also stopped running on Fedora 26:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1471427#c7

(There are also workarounds given below the linked comment, so have a look)

It seems the game would have to be rebuilt to comply with the ABI to truly solve this issue. Fingers crossed that Aspyr cares enough…
styxd6 の投稿を引用:
It seems the game would have to be rebuilt to comply with the ABI to truly solve this issue. Fingers crossed that Aspyr cares enough…

Not necessarily - afaik Valve hasn't put bleeding edge glibc in the Steam Runtime (yet?), so if the versions of glibc and friends from there can run it, Civ V could theoretically stand the test of time. [Laugh track.] The most you might have to do is copy those shared objects to the executable's directory (or use LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which is basically what enabling the Steam Runtime does anyway)
Lavacano Prince Jr. III, Esq. の投稿を引用:
styxd6 の投稿を引用:

Not necessarily - afaik Valve hasn't put bleeding edge glibc in the Steam Runtime (yet?), so if the versions of glibc and friends from there can run it, Civ V could theoretically stand the test of time. [Laugh track.] The most you might have to do is copy those shared objects to the executable's directory (or use LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which is basically what enabling the Steam Runtime does anyway)
Sadly by default no. The game crashes even when Runtime is force enabled (I tested it).

You can fix it though by putting your own compiled glibc in the runtime folder. The bug report above explains how to do that :-).
By the way, people that encounter this bug on Ubuntu: please report it to Aspyr's support. They flat out refuse to do anything about tickets from other distros.
does steam os means you going to professional xcrash my hard disk now?
beko 2017年9月18日 15時24分 
Whatever you smoke, put it down. it's bad.
Merlyn 2017年10月19日 4時11分 
Hello,

My main computer now is a Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN - 15,6" Full HD Noir (Intel Core i7, 8 Go de RAM,1 To+SSD 256 Go, Nvidia GTX1050, Windows 10)

I am pondering about installing Ubuntu on it (I alrealdy know Ubuntu and used it for several years on others computers).

Do you think the Linux version will be as good as the windows version of the game ?
Merlyn の投稿を引用:
Hello,

My main computer now is a Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN - 15,6" Full HD Noir (Intel Core i7, 8 Go de RAM,1 To+SSD 256 Go, Nvidia GTX1050, Windows 10)

I am pondering about installing Ubuntu on it (I alrealdy know Ubuntu and used it for several years on others computers).

Do you think the Linux version will be as good as the windows version of the game ?

In my opinion - yes. Remember, after installation Linux, install also prprietary drivers to your NVIDIA GPU :)
Merlyn 2017年10月19日 5時30分 
TY :)
Oh, yes, the Linux version is quite as good as the version for the Malware Magnet.
lefuet 2019年1月11日 17時41分 
Is there any hope of enabling Steam Play with Proton for games with a native linux version?

I love the linux port but unfortunately without the dll mod (it doesn't work/exist on linux) I cannot play most of the interesting mods (all the more advanced mods require dll modding).
< >
1,591-1,605 / 1,638 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年6月10日 15時13分
投稿数: 1,638