全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Mobile > トピックの詳細
[UPDATED] How to install Steam Mobile Android App on Windows Phone!
(09.03.2013)
Use this (Unoffcial) Steam Authenticator. It has Steam Chat too.
https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/apps/unofficial-steam-authenticator/9nblggh58psp

Why you should use this?
Project Astoria has been killed by Microsoft. Only real devs can only port iOS apps to Windows Phone. That means we self cant port the Andriod Steam Mobile app to Windows Phone. If you doesnt trust this app, then its your fault and you can wait 15 days at trading.

I use this authenticator with my account over 250 games and still everything is fine ;)

[OLD STUFF]
(If you got still the very old Windows Mobile 10 build, stay there and use happy Astoria Emulator and read my Tutorial ;) )

Valve doesnt want give us a offical Steam mobile app for us, the Windows Phone users.
Now Microsoft supports APK (the filesystem from Android) and you can download the most APK's on Windows Phone and Steam works on my Lumia 930 perfect!

You still need Windows 10 Mobile? Go to the marketplace and search "Windows Insider". Install it and follow the steps.

Dont forget to select the SLOW RING (older build), because in the FAST RING, project Astoria (the andriod app loader) has been removed, but will come back soon

Go check this site out, there are the files to Download.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-install-android-apk-windows-10-mobile-1514674

Here you can download the Steam APK for you Andro..... i mean Windows Phone ;)
http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/1281/

(WARNING! WORKS ATM ONLY ON 1GB RAM OR MORE PHONES!!!)

Step-1: Download wconnect tool
https://mega.co.nz/#F!8kxXURRQ!o2HlbJFPLfD-Zfyp_3kJ2A

(UPDATE FOR WIN10 MOBILE BUILD 10536)
if you are using the build 10536 or newer then download the updated wconnect files, or you cant install the apps on your Windows Phone!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?s=4e356980c1fa443da27890b325ee8daf&attachmentid=3474912&d=1442345156

Step-2: Download Android SDK adb tool
https://mega.co.nz/#F!8kxXURRQ!o2HlbJFPLfD-Zfyp_3kJ2A

Step-3: Unzip the downloaded files to a folder

Step-4: Open wconnect folder, install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe

Step-5: Navigate to Settings on your Windows 10 Mobile, then Update & security>> For Developers and enable Developers Mode and Device Discovery

Step-6: Go to folder where you have extracted wconnect, open a command prompt (Shift + right-click>> Open command window here)

Step-7: Connect your phone to the PC. There are two ways you can do this, USB method is recommended
•To connect via USB, type wconnect.exe usb and press enter
•To connect over Wi-Fi, type wconnect.exe 192.168.xxx.xxx (replace the xxx with your network's IP)

Step-8: It will now ask for pairing code, type in the pairing code and press Enter

Step-9: Head over to the extracted adb folder and open a command prompt

Step-10: Ensure that your phone is connected, type adb devices and press Enter to show the list of devices that areconnected

Step-11: Place the APK file you want to install on the directory (adb folder) and type in adb install APKNAME.apk (replace the APKNAME with APK file's name)

You should now be able to install Android apps on your Windows 10 Mobile device.

That devices can use "Project Astroria":
•Lumia 920
•Lumia 925
•Lumia 929 (Lumia Icon)
•Lumia 830
•Lumia 930
•Lumia 1520
•Lumia 635 (1gb version)
•Lumia 730
•Lumia 820
•Lumia 435
•Lumia 928

More devices gets support in the future.
最近の変更はDj-Starが行いました; 2016年3月9日 13時55分
< >
1-15 / 44 のコメントを表示
excuse a little question and lumia 520 how do you ???:recharge:
Lumia 520 is not supported atm because its not have 1gb RAM.

•Lumia 920
•Lumia 925
•Lumia 929 (Lumia Icon)
•Lumia 830
•Lumia 930
•Lumia 1520
•Lumia 635 (1gb version)
•Lumia 730
•Lumia 820
•Lumia 435
•Lumia 928

Those Lumias works with the Android Emulator perfect.
You CAN try to install it on ur Lumia 520 but it has only 512mb ram. So it COULD works but maybe the apps will crash faster. But Steam should work, its a simple app.
最近の変更はDj-Starが行いました; 2015年8月16日 3時47分
What about the Samsung Ativ S?
I've since switched and away from that phone to an Android, but I feel that it was a much superior phone in all ways except app availability.
Compared to my Xperia, that phone just seemed to have a much better interface and better hardware.

Windows phone - the under-represented os with no apps, but the cheapest phones you can buy with massive cameras and 16GB internal storage. Too bad I can't see where 9 of those GB are going.
You can try it but maybe it will not work on the Ativ S. Dont forget that the Android emulator is still in beta. More devices will be later supported and maybe google play support.
Dj-Star の投稿を引用:
Lumia 520 is not supported atm because its not have 1gb RAM.

•Lumia 920
•Lumia 925
•Lumia 929 (Lumia Icon)
•Lumia 830
•Lumia 930
•Lumia 1520
•Lumia 635 (1gb version)
•Lumia 730
•Lumia 820
•Lumia 435
•Lumia 928

Those Lumias works with the Android Emulator perfect.
You CAN try to install it on ur Lumia 520 but it has only 512mb ram. So it COULD works but maybe the apps will crash faster. But Steam should work, its a simple app.
hooray :( :steamfacepalm: I spent 100 euro now throw in the toilet if I want to steam the app I'm happy no officers
Well but see, 520 is old now. Its a nice phone, but the Hardware is not good and at 3D games not fast. You should upgrade to 535 or 640 if u want a good cheap Lumia with some good power.
awdawd
Nice thx for tutorial
No problem guys :sfsmug:
If you use older lumia like 520, 810 then just wait. Project Astoria (Android APK Support) is still not complete and other Lumias, Ativ S and HTC gets this later too. Its on this devices like a test at the moment.
最近の変更はDj-Starが行いました; 2015年8月26日 11時52分
#VAC 2015年8月26日 11時49分 
Butzi
Thanks for the tutorial, but Windows 10 actually has been working on sub-1GB devices for a REALLY long while now.

Also, can't you find links to the official websites of those tools? Downloading developer binaries from someone's Mega account sounds iffy.
Yea the thing is: Project Astoria has been leaked from someone, so there are no "official" tool from Microsoft at the moment. But there is a easier tool than this method. Give me some time to test it out.
< >
1-15 / 44 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Mobile > トピックの詳細