Steam Mobile for Windows Phone 10?
Since the Windows 8 Version never came
Windows phone 10 version?
最近の変更はIzayoが行いました; 2015年10月11日 6時24分
< >
4,201-4,215 / 5,439 のコメントを表示
★ Hellfire Rebecca Tyrell ★ の投稿を引用:
olet24 の投稿を引用:
Do they even read this? I only have a windows phone as well. They should have thought this out and realease a windows phone app at the same time. Not everyone wants or can affford a pricey android or apple phone. Besides I imagine most use windows to play your games so why not a windows app? Great move valve, your hurting yourself on this one. I know, who cares right??

Trust me, when their bank account gets emptier, they'll care. Valve always had a per cent of th money from items sold over the market, and that comes to a lot when you think of all the transactions made. They don't care about you, or what you say, no, of course they don't. They care about your money though, and they are too blind to see they have lost it.

They will lose some money,but this is war against windows and windows store so they are prepared for that casualties.We are just pions in this war. :steamsad:
Today is the day, and still all WP steam users are ♥♥♥*ed.
+1

This needs to happen. Customers like myself have sunk huge amounts of money on Steam for many years. Valve should have enough resources to support their apps on a smartphone platform that now doesn't require too much work to develop for. Microsoft has made it very easy to port apps from other phones or create from scratch, it's simply not acceptable that in 2016 we are still being treated as non existent.

The limitations imposed on our accounts because of the lack of support from Valve is simply unacceptable and I, nor anyone else, should be forced to buy an Android device or iPhone just to have basic account security features.
razrblck の投稿を引用:
+1

This needs to happen. Customers like myself have sunk huge amounts of money on Steam for many years. Valve should have enough resources to support their apps on a smartphone platform that now doesn't require too much work to develop for. Microsoft has made it very easy to port apps from other phones or create from scratch, it's simply not acceptable that in 2016 we are still being treated as non existent.

The limitations imposed on our accounts because of the lack of support from Valve is simply unacceptable and I, nor anyone else, should be forced to buy an Android device or iPhone just to have basic account security features.
Give this man a blw job
最近の変更はHammerが行いました; 2016年3月9日 8時26分
Gaben left Microsoft. Did you expect Steam for this OS?
Dear Steam.

Your transaction holds imposed on Windows mobile users aren't acceptable. If these get turned on today, I will no longer purchase any games or perform any transactions on the marketplace through Steam going forward. You may not care, and it may mean nothing at the end of the day, but maybe it will matter to someone.

Your expectation that users CHANGE THEIR ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ MOBILE DEVICE PLATFORM just to perform regular Steam marketplace activity is asinine and misguided. Do something completely logical and supportive to a small but just as relevant and deserving portion of your customer base - address this issue so that Windows Mobile users aren't punished for your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Tenteges の投稿を引用:
Gaben left Microsoft. Did you expect Steam for this OS?

Yet it doesn't explain all the Android and Apple device cut from the authenticator possibilities since they force the SMS service to be able to use the mobile authenticator.
+1 lumia 1020:csgoanarchist:
RiO 2016年3月9日 15時17分 
I just realized something that might explain why there is no official Windows Phone app, nor ever will be:

UWP.

Universal Windows Apps are going to be the tech behind writing future apps for Windows Phone and will ensure that they also run on XBox and on desktop Windows 10.

Consider the amount of people that are already flocking towards Android emulators to run Valve's authenticator and even to entirely third-party PC-centric solutions that generate codes compatibile with Valve's authenticator.

Having an officially supported app directly runnable from your desktop PC is not something Valve would want to enable, because it completely defeats two-factor.
最近の変更はRiOが行いました; 2016年3月9日 15時19分
Embrace http://www.bluestacks.com (android emulator). I tested it and it works right away !
Terra 2016年3月9日 15時37分 
Because you're an undesirable.

Get an iPhone, or you are no longer welcome.
< >
4,201-4,215 / 5,439 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Mobile > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2012年11月9日 7時07分
投稿数: 5,439