x1800 Dual Dvi

nagal

4 posts in this topic

After a lot of work and reading here I am making some success on my hackintosh as I am using it right now to make this post :rolleyes:

I am running into a road block on how/what to do to get my Spahirre X1800GTO working with both of my displays (Dual ViewSonic VP201B). The card has dual DVI.

Here is the hardware run down of the system:

Asus P5B-Deluxe Motherboard

Xeon 3060 (basically C2D E6600)

2x1GB Corsair DDR2-800

Spahirre X1800GTO PCIe

Here is the install stuff:

Jas 10.4.8 INTEL SSE3 with

JaS 10.4.8 Combo Update

INTEL.SSE3.mifki

INTEL.ICH8.SATA.Support

10.4.4.Loginwindow

10.4.8.ATI.Radeonx1x00.pcie support

Using NeoPheus installer I have full support of the X1800GTO @ 1600x1200x32 but only on one DVI port

I have the dualx1600natit.zip but unsure what to do at this point. Do I uninstall the NeoPheus and install Natit? If so, how do I apply the dualc1600?

Sorry if this has been all covered but my searches and reading has just gotten me confused on how to proceed for getting the dual displays to work.

thanks,

michael

Using NeoPheus installer I have full support of the X1800GTO @ 1600x1200x32 but only on one DVI port

I have the dualx1600natit.zip but unsure what to do at this point. Do I uninstall the NeoPheus and install Natit? If so, how do I apply the dualc1600?

Sorry if this has been all covered but my searches and reading has just gotten me confused on how to proceed for getting the dual displays to work.

thanks,

michael

Which Neopheus installer are you using? Try the Natit_Uni 1.0

That did the trick for me!