Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-17-2010, 10:10 PM

I was thinking of doing a form of a devil survivor rp lol. Any one interested?

Theme for game-

the characters-

Quote:
(i would play)- Hero (主人公, Shujinkō?)
The main character of the game and a second-year high school student. He always wears headphones shaped like cat ears. By using an altered Communication Player ("COMP", for short), originally a multi-functional device and modified by his cousin Naoya, he's able to form contracts with and employ demons. His personality is shaped by the player, who can pick choices for all his dialogue along the course of the game. His connection with the story is deeper than what it initially seems. In his and Amane's endings, as well as in Yuzu's (though not completely elaborated on),and in part of Naoya's (although he won't say much on the matter), it is revealed that the Hero is the reincarnation of the biblical Abel

Atsuro Kihara (木原 篤郎, Kihara Atsurō?)
A classmate and close friend of the main character, Atsuro is intelligent and takes interest in computers and programming, and has been using online message boards since elementary school. He had a friend, 10BIT, who had been researching Japan's PSE Law and subsequently found a hidden conspiracy. He transferred his COMP, which contained the knowledge, to Atsuro, who then found out a way to completely erase or control all of the demons, making him an integral part of various endings. It is also Atsuro who finds Naoya's data and figures out that Aya was the person with the ability to summon demons originally, and that Haru had the same ability via Aya's sequencer. Notable is the fact that, though he wishes to give humanity control over all demons, Atsuro will always follow the Hero, regardless of how the player chooses to resolve the lockdown

Yuzu Tanikawa (谷川 柚子, Tanikawa Yuzu?)
The protagonist's childhood friend since elementary school, Yuzu is often called "Yoohoo" by Atsuro. Yuzu is a big fan of D-VA and Haru. Though she's confused and often frightened, she decides to use the COMP in order to survive. After receiving a COMP, she becomes a strong fighter, but still puts survival first- even contemplating running away with the Hero until she realizes that it is her job to fight until the end. Depending on the player's choices, the Hero can agree with Yuzu's former mentality and search for an escape route from the lockdown.

Naoya (直哉?)
The protagonist's cousin. Since his parents died when he was very young, he was taken care of by the protagonist's family. He lived with them until last year, but nowadays lives by himself in Aoyama. He's the character who gave the protagonist the COMP with the installed "Demon Summoning Program". He's considered a genius programmer in his field. In Amane and Naoya's endings, it is revealed that he is the reincarnation of the biblical Cain, thus making him the Hero's brother. He has a strong hatred towards God.

Keisuke Takagi (高城 圭介, Takagi Keisuke?)
Atsuro's friend from middle school. Due to being a victim of bullying in high school (in which one bully had been a previous victim Keisuke had aided just moments before), he seems to have lost trust in people. After certain incidents in which people abuse altered COMPs to control demons, he goes into a fit of rage and decides to "judge" the "people who disrupt order"; this desire calls forth Yama, the judge of the underworld. Depending on the player's choices, Keisuke can either be convinced of the flaws in his moral logic and rejoin the party or be killed by Kaido's demon Pazuzu.

Midori Komaki (小牧 翠, Komaki Midori?)
A popular internet cosplay idol who calls herself "Dolly". She was in Tokyo for an event and couldn't get out due to the barricades. Eventually, she acquires a COMP and takes it upon herself to "rescue the innocent" out of a sense of justice. Her father constantly taught her to protect people and defend her beliefs, even if no one else does; as such, she constantly risks her life hunting demons, protecting people who misunderstand her due to the fact that she summons demons to protect them. She would've met a untimely death, if it wasn't for the Hero and his party stepping in to save her from a mob of humans marking her as a witch. Realizing the error of her ways, she joins with the party to see what real justice is. Refers to herself as "Magical Dolly" and speaks and behaves in a very mahou-shoujo manner.

Eiji Kamiya (神谷 詠司, Kamiya Eiji?)
The manager of the local live house, known as "Gin". Although he worries due to being unable to open shop after the power outage in Tokyo, he seems to enjoy the confusion at times. He used to date Aya, D-VA's keyboardist, before she went missing half a year ago. He's still searching for her. Depending on the player's choices, Gin can use the information he received about Aya (which is, in fact, false) and follow it, thus falling into Azuma's trap and being lynched.

Mari Mochizuki (望月 麻里, Mochizuki Mari?)
A young woman who was Atsuro's private tutor when he was still in middle school, she is currently in charge of an elementary school nursery. She's an old friend of Kaido's and had feelings for his brother. She hates the criminal of the "bloodless murders" and is searching for him. Mari becomes possessed (willingly) by the demon Kresnik, who is hunting Kudlak, the demon responsible for the bloodless murders; however, her bag, which contains an amnion necessary in defeating Kudlak, is stolen, and the Hero saves her from the ensuing chase. Depending on the player's choices, the bag can be returned to her (either directly or via Kaido), and the Hero can help her deal the finishing blow to the vampire. It's also noted that the emblem on Kresnik's clothing is featured as a charm on Mari's bag, which Atsuro remembers from the days Mari tutored him. She always has a sleepy-eyed appearance and is greatly concerned for people in general because of her status as a nurse. She was the first to predict the riots.

Tadashi Nikaido (二階堂 征志, Nikaidō Tadashi?)
The leader of the charismatic "Shibuya Daemons", 19 years old, known as "Kaido". In contrast to his appearance, he has a reputation of being very helpful. Originally, his older brother was the team leader, but he was killed in what is now known as the "bloodless murders". Shortly after taking over the Daemons, he came across a COMP and swore revenge upon the criminal. This desire, coupled with the loss of a "demon-hunting" bet he made with Yuzu, calls forth Pazuzu, demon king of the wind. Depending on the player's choices, he can either kill Keisuke in retaliation for the latter's murder of Daemons or aid his childhood friend and crush, Mari, in her battle against his brother's killer

Misaki Izuna (飯綱 ミサキ, Izuna Misaki?)
A military official in charge of preventing anything from leaving the city. She cares deeply for everyone in general and, despite her position, cannot bring herself to kill other people. She eventually gains a COMP, becomes an exceptionally-skilled Demon Tamer

Amane Kuzuryu (九頭竜 天音, Kuzuryū Amane?)
The protagonist and his friends meet this 16-year-old girl just before the capital city is blockaded at the Aoyama Cemetery. She's the daughter of the founder of a religious cult, and is always wearing a peculiar outfit. She has a mysterious aura about her. Her father, fearing God's ordeals, placed a demon, Jezebel, inside of Amane, who could hear the voices of demons and angels. It was through Jezebel that Amane defeated Jikoku, one of the Four Devas of Japan, allowing demons to enter the world through Aya's song. Eventually, she allowed the angel Remiel to enter her body, and it was through Remiel that she meets the main character, requesting his assistance in stopping her father from summoning Belberith.

Yoshino Harusawa (春沢 芳野, Harusawa Yoshino?)
The vocalist of the indie band D-Va, nicknamed Haru. She's able to summon demons by matching the rhythm of her songs with the sequencer handed down to her by the band's former keyboardist, Aya. She suffers, wondering if the demons appearing in Tokyo is her fault. Haru is a key factor in the ending of Gin's path, where demons and angels no longer have any influence in the world. Using Haru's voice and Aya's sequencer, it is revealed that the first song Haru ever sang was, in fact, the song Aya used to bring demons into the world- the 'ancient common tongue'. Haru and Atsuro work together to end the demons' influence and completely erase them from the Earth, saving everyone.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-17-2010, 10:13 PM

can I join

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-17-2010, 10:24 PM

I would be interested in joining the RP too. Would I have to use one of the characters from the game or do I need to use an original one? I'm fine either way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-17-2010, 10:32 PM

have you ever played the game?

and you can do either or both its fine with me.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-17-2010, 10:51 PM

I'm in the process of playing it. Not sure which day I am on but I've read up on it storywise and gameplaywise already. ^_^; I do that when it comes to the games I know I'm going to love. Which is all the Atlus games. I would be more comfortable doing an original character but I wouldn't mind being Dolly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-18-2010, 01:42 AM

do both lol and im playing it im on day three trying to defeat beldr grrr lol have you ever played the world ends with you?

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 05-21-2010, 07:28 PM

Alright, I'll be Dolly and I'll create a character. Maybe a male cosplayer friend of hers.

I haven't played it yet but I hear a lot of good things about it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-21-2010, 07:34 PM

alrighty
and yeah i beat it it's my favorite game