Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16639 ディスカッション

Problem with NIOS II Software Build Tools for Eclipse on a 64 bits Linux installation

Altera_Forum
名誉コントリビューター II
2,192件の閲覧回数

Hello, when I try to run Eclipse I have this error in the command line  

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library /opt/altera/13.1/nios2eds/bin/eclipse_nios2/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_1.1.100.v20110505/eclipse_1407.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now. 

It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'. 

Can anyone help me please? I am running ubuntu 14.04 64 bits installation, all other tools work just fine. I did sudo apt-get install eclipse and I can run the downloaded original EClipse without problems.
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
Altera_Forum
名誉コントリビューター II
1,366件の閲覧回数

I "think" you'd have to have the relevant 32-bit compatibility libraries installed. As far as I know, there isn't a 64-bit clean version of the tools at this point.

Altera_Forum
名誉コントリビューター II
1,366件の閲覧回数

Hello Slacker, thanks for your answer. 

I've installed several 32-bit compatibility libraries, Quartus II and QSysy are both running just fine after those libs were installed. Do you know which lib I need to make Eclipse work? I need to work with 64 bits because of Cyclone V requirements. 

--- Quote Start ---  

I "think" you'd have to have the relevant 32-bit compatibility libraries installed. As far as I know, there isn't a 64-bit clean version of the tools at this point. 

--- Quote End ---  

Altera_Forum
名誉コントリビューター II
1,366件の閲覧回数

I had the same problem. I use ubuntu 14.04 (kubuntu), and the problem was resolved changing the gtk theme in the kde configurations for an option not equals to "oxygen-gtk".  

Maybe this solves your problem. Try it.
返信